Licensed Clinical Supervisor
Location: Savannah, GA
Category: Case Management
Sign-On Bonus: n/a
Join Benchmark Human Services and positively impact the lives of other people! Benchmark is a national leader in providing services to individuals with disabilities and mental illness. We work with people at home, at work, and in the community providing crisis response services. Benchmark is seeking a Licensed Clinical Supervisor to provide administrative oversight for the company’s short- and long-term goals. The supervisor will oversee the case management department to ensure the staffing, finance, compliance, customer service, and most importantly the goals and needs of those served are met.
Since 1960, Benchmark has been empowering marginalized populations to see their potential. We are committed to realizing the full potential of EVERYONE – those we serve, our partners and vendors, and our employees, who bring our mission to life each day. We actively strive to be a workplace that honors the unique experiences of our employees. Benchmark believes we are stronger, better, more effective in our pursuits when we are diverse; when we are equitable; and when we create space for everyone to be their authentic selves.
- Flexible schedule
- Hybrid with travel
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Life insurance
- 401K with employer match
- Paid time off and Sick time pay
- Tuition reimbursement
- Flexible spending account
- Employee referral bonuses
- Potential annual bonus on top of salary
- Other voluntary benefits
- Supervise intensive support coordinators.
- Provide ongoing consultation to consist of joint visits, determining risk and unmet needs and collaboration in identifying and securing resources.
- Holds weekly supervisory sessions with each intensive support coordinator to review caseload and risk of each individual being served.
- Complete a review of a minimum of 25% of caseloads on a quarterly basis to determine if protocols are being followed.
- Provide case management duties when staffing levels or consumer needs are not being met.
- Hires, trains, manages, develops and coaches staff to maximize performance and outcomes.
- Establishes staffing levels and monitors caseloads to maximize performance and financial resources.
- Establishes and maintains positive relationships with individual, families, guardians, state officials and team members.
- Establish and monitor quality outcomes for consumers and the department.
- Ensures that all case records, plans and other related documents are properly maintained.
- Coordinate meetings with individual, families and guardians, and members of the interdisciplinary team as required.
- Records work and billing time in accordance with company policies.
- Must be one of the following: Board Certified Behavior Analyst, Psychologist, Licensed Professional Counselor, Licensed Clinical Social Worker, Licensed Marriage Family Counselor, or Registered Nurse.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years experience providing home and community-based case management services for individuals with disabilities
- Hold a valid driver’s license
- Maintain auto insurance
- Minimum of 2 years working in a similar position
- Travel up to 75%
Interested candidates can apply online at www.BenchmarkHS.com/careers/open-positions/georgia
OR email me at [email protected]
Benchmark Human Services is an EOE/AAP Employer. Veterans, women, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.