Licensed Clinical Supervisor | Mobile Crisis
Location: Angola, IN
Category: Crisis Response Services
Wage: Annual Salary: $90,000
Sign-On Bonus: n/a
Benchmark Human Services (Benchmark) and Anthony Wayne Rehabilitation Center (AWRC) have partnered to offer a new and innovative behavioral health mobile crisis service in Northeast Indiana. Benchmark and AWRC have provided services to individuals with disabilities since 1960 and are excited to provide this new service to DeKalb, Lagrange and Steuben Counties. Behavioral health professionals seeking a career with a well-established provider that offers great benefits, compensation, career advancement, and opportunities to improve the lives of people in their community are encouraged to apply.
- Act as the clinical supervisor for AWRC’s Indiana Mobile Crisis Team
- Provide clinical and administrative oversight to crisis team.
- Provide overall clinical support to team needing an involuntary commitment for consumers
- Facilitate the involuntary commitment process.
- Must be willing to flex schedule accordingly to provide services, supports, care and treatment to crisis teams as required
- Respond immediately when dispatched on crisis responses and be present to provide supervision to staff.
- Ensure associate licensed blended mobile crisis staff (LMSW, LAPC, LAMFT) have a plan for clinical supervision.
- Participates in community outreach and training regarding blended mobile crisis on an ongoing basis.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist with crisis calls within the region, including completing assessments, follow-ups, referrals, and safety plans as necessary to ensure individual needs and the needs of the region are met.
- Meet at least monthly with crisis response teams to discuss clinical and systemic issues
- Assist in assessment of safety and complete involuntary commitment as needed
- Schedule all blended mobile crisis calls and ensure appropriate coverage
- Review at least 5% of crisis assessments for clinical accuracy and effectiveness
- Ensure associate licensed staff (LMSW, LAPC, LAMFT) have a plan for clinical supervision, and are meeting with clinical supervisor at least bi-weekly
- Review outcomes data and provide analysis of trends
- Establish and maintain record keeping functions
- Ensure necessary documentation is provided in order to facilitate reimbursement through primary funding sources
- At least monthly, collaborate with partners in the regional supervision zone to assess effectiveness of blended mobile crisis teams
- Medical, dental, vision insurance
- 401k w/ company match
- PTO + Sick Time
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Life Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- and MORE!
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
Knowledge of standards and organization policies and procedures
- Knowledge of health care privacy and confidentiality rules
- Knowledge of standard health care business practices
- Must possess & demonstrate critical thinking skills
- Skillful in use of electronic medical records systems, computers & general office equipment
- Skillful in working with people from diverse educational and cultural backgrounds
- Skillful in interpersonal communication needed to advocate for individuals, communicate with family members, healthcare professionals, support coordinators and others.
- Ability to oversee the services, supports, care and treatment provided to individuals
- Ability to direct, monitor, assesses, and train staff
- Ability to conduct comprehensive functional assessments;
- Ability to facilitate a positive atmosphere promoting holistic health, wellness and team cooperation;
- Ability to use CPI strategies to de-escalate individuals experiencing acute crisis and/or interpersonal conflict.
Employee is frequently required to walk, sit, stand or kneel; and occasionally required to climb, balance and stoop. Employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds or more. Lighting and temperature are adequate. Work is required on weekends and during holidays as scheduled. Employee must be able to travel to various sites as necessary to respond to crisis call.
- LCSW or LPC
- Certification and ongoing training in crisis intervention curriculum (MANDT)
- Experience in developing and implementing corrective action plans.
- Valid CPR and First Aid Certification
- Valid Driver’s License and auto insurance
- Must be experienced and competent in profession and maintain any applicable license, training and/or certifications.
Five years of experience in crisis management and trauma treatment as a clinical supervisor.
If interested please apply at: http://www.BenchmarkHS.com. Benchmark Human Services is an EOE/AAP Employer. Veterans, women, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.