Licensed Clinical Staff (LCSW, LPC)
Location: Dalton, GA
Category: Crisis Response Services
Sign-On Bonus: n/a
Benchmark Human Services Career Opportunities:
Licensed Clinical Staff LCSW, LPC – Blended Mobile Crisis Team
Benchmark Human Services has grown to become one of the most respected organizations in the country in the areas of intellectual and developmental disabilities (IDD) and behavioral health. We work with people at home, at work, and in the community, through residential, employment, crisis response, behavioral, recovery, children’s services and day services. Our Georgia Crisis program is recruiting for a Licensed Clinical Social Worker.
- Develop discharge plan detailing the discontinuation from crisis support services.
- Follow up with individual’s IDT to ensure that they adhere to crisis-service-recommended support/services.
- Assist in providing information to the mobile crisis team.
- Facilitate referrals quickly to prevent escalation of crisis.
- Establish and maintain record keeping functions; integration with CIS system.
- Complete necessary documentation to facilitate reimbursement through primary funding sources.
- Develop and implement safety plans as appropriate.
- Report any suspected abuse, neglect or exploitation to supervisor or department head
- Flexible 7 day on call, 7 day off call schedule.
- Provide supports to clients and staff working in the Georgia Mobile Crisis Support Program. .
- Health, vision and dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Mileage reimbursement
- 401k plan with company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid Time Off and Sick Time Pay
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Employee discounts with various vendors
- Advancement opportunities
- Must be license LCSW or LPC
- Must be willing to flex schedule accordingly to provide services, supports, care and treatment to individuals as required, respond immediately when dispatched on crisis responses and be present to provide supervision to staff.
- Must be experienced and competent in profession and maintain any applicable license, training, or and certifications.
- Candidates for employment are required to pass drug screening and a thorough background history will be completed.
Candidates for employment are required to pass drug screening and a thorough background history will be completed. If interested apply on-line at:
www.BenchmarkHS.com/Careers/OPEN POSITIONS/CRISIS RESPONSE SERVICE
Benchmark Human Services is an EOE/AAP Employer. Veterans, women, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.