Licensed Clinical Staff (LCSW, LPC)
Location: Woodstock, GA
Category: Crisis Response Services
Sign-On Bonus: n/a
Benchmark Human Services – Blended Mobile Crisis Team
Join Benchmark Human Services and positively impact the lives of other people! Benchmark is a national leader in providing services to individuals with disabilities and mental illness. We work with people at home, at work, and in the community providing crisis response. If you’re looking for a rewarding job helping people with disabilities become more independent and involved in their community, then Benchmark is the place for you!
Benchmark is seeking a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) or Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) to join our team in providing crisis support services to individuals in our community who are experiencing a behavioral health crisis. We provide thorough training, great challenges, and even greater fulfillment as you help individuals reach their maximum potential.
Since 1960, Benchmark has been empowering marginalized populations to see their potential. We are committed to realizing the full potential of EVERYONE – those we serve, our partners and vendors, and our employees, who bring our mission to life each day. We actively strive to be a workplace that honors the unique experiences of our employees. Benchmark believes we are stronger, better, more effective in our pursuits when we are diverse; when we are equitable; and when we create space for everyone to be their authentic selves.
- Competitive wages based on experience
- Salaried position with no billable hours
- Potential 5K annual bonus on top of salary
- Health dental, vision insurance
- 401k plan with company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid Time Off and Sick Time Pay
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Various shifts and locations
- Advancement opportunities
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Complete crisis assessments, including child and adolescent addendum and Columbia Suicide Severity Rating Scale (C-SSRS)
- Answer all crisis dispatches and respond face-to-face to all crisis calls within an average of 60 minutes.
- Assess for safety and complete involuntary commitment as needed (LCSW and LPC only)
- Develop crisis safety plans and assist in facilitating linkage to the appropriate level of care
- Follow up with individual’s provider, as appropriate to ensure they adhere to crisis-service-recommended support/service.
- Facilitate referrals quickly to prevent escalation of crisis
- Ensure customer service satisfaction surveys are given to consumers of crisis services.
- Provide crisis follow-up services within 24 hours of crisis disposition for youth served, as well as any other individuals for whom it is clinically appropriate
- Complete necessary documentation in accordance with applicable policies and procedures, to meet all regulatory requirements and facilitate reimbursement through primary funding sources.
- Comply with all standards to ensure the health and safety of all staff and consumers.
- Provide support to clients and staff working in the Georgia Mobile Crisis Support Program.
- Must be a licensed LCSW, LPC, LMSW, LAPC or LMFT
- Valid CPR and First Aide Certification
- Valid Driver’s License and auto insurance
- Experience working with individuals with mental illness, emotional disorders and substance related disorders preferred.
- Must maintain any applicable license, training, and/or certifications.
- Must be willing to flex schedule accordingly
If interested apply on-line at: www.BenchmarkHS.com/Careers/OPEN POSITIONS – Georgia | Or contact me at [email protected]
Benchmark Human Services is an EOE/AAP Employer. Veterans, women, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.