Licensed Clinical Staff (LCSW, LPC)
Location: Dalton, GA
Category: Crisis Response Services
Sign-On Bonus: n/a
Join Benchmark Human Services and positively impact the lives of other people! Benchmark is a national leader in providing services to individuals with disabilities and mental illness. We work with people at home, at work, and in the community providing crisis response.
Benchmark is looking for a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) or Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) to join our team in our crisis support homes for adults with IDD in Dalton, GA.
Since 1960, Benchmark has been empowering marginalized populations to see their potential. We are committed to realizing the full potential of EVERYONE – those we serve, our partners and vendors, and our employees, who bring our mission to life each day. We actively strive to be a workplace that honors the unique experiences of our employees. Benchmark believes we are stronger, better, more effective in our pursuits when we are diverse; when we are equitable; and when we create space for everyone to be their authentic selves.
- Salaried position with no billable hours
- Potential 5K annual bonus
- Health, vision and dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Mileage reimbursement
- 401k plan with company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid Time Off and Sick Time Pay
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Employee discounts with various vendors
- Advancement opportunities
- Provide supports to clients and staff working in the Benchmark In-home supports and crisis home.
- Coordinate the short-term out-of-home placements with stakeholders.
- Develop discharge plan detailing the discontinuation from crisis support services.
- Follow up with individual’s IDT to ensure that they adhere to crisis-service-recommended support/services.
- Assist in providing information to the mobile crisis team.
- Facilitate referrals quickly to prevent escalation of crisis.
- Establish and maintain record keeping functions; integration with CIS system.
- Complete necessary documentation to facilitate reimbursement through primary funding sources.
- Develop and implement safety plans as appropriate.
- Report any suspected abuse, neglect or exploitation to supervisor or department head
- Must be willing to flex schedule accordingly to provide services, supports, care and treatment to individuals as required, respond immediately when dispatched on crisis responses and be present to provide supervision to staff.
- Must be license LCSW or LPC
- Must be experienced in profession and maintain any applicable license, training, or and certifications.
- Valid Driver’s License
We’d love to see your application! Apply online at BenchmarkHS.com and select the Careers tab | Georgia
Benchmark is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer. Veterans, Women and Individuals with Disabilities encouraged to apply.