Licensed Clinician (LCSW or LPC)
Location: Waterbury, CT
Category: Early Intervention Services
Sign-On Bonus: $5,000
Now offering a $5,000 Sign on Bonus! Bilingual encouraged.
Since 1960, Benchmark has been empowering marginalized populations to see their potential. We are committed to realizing the full potential of EVERYONE – those we serve, our partners and vendors, and our employees, who bring our mission to life each day. We actively strive to be a workplace that honors the unique experiences of our employees. Benchmark believes we are stronger, better, more effective in our pursuits when we are diverse; when we are equitable; and when we create space for everyone to be their authentic selves.
Join Benchmark Human Services as a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW/LPC)! Benchmark is involved in all aspects of care for the youngest among us—from overseeing regional programs to providing hands-on services through federal and state programs. Children’s Services help babies and toddlers with disabilities or delays learn new skills that typically develop during the first three years of life including physical, cognitive, social/emotional, and communication skills. Our LCSW/LPC’s conduct evaluations and assessments, participate in Individualized Family Service Plan (IFSP) development and implementation, monitor outcomes as a member of the team, and provide EI supports to families for the benefit of the child.
This could be a part-time or full-time position.
Some locations include: Waterbury, Woodbridge, Seymour, Bethany, Beacon Falls and Oxford
- Conducts evaluations and assessments
- Participates in IFSP development and implementation
- Monitors outcomes as a member of the team
- Provides EI supports to families for the benefit of the child
- $5,000 sign on bonus
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401k plan with company match
- Paid Time Off and Sick Time Pay
- Life Insurance
- Profit Sharing
- Employee discounts with various vendors
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Flexible Schedules
- Referral Bonuses
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Comply with all Federal and State regulations, including those outlined in the Connecticut Birth to Three Program Regulations.
- Administer evaluations and assessments.
- Develop rapport with children, families, and team members to promote a healthy learning environment.
- Develop joint plan with family and recommend strategies utilizing evidence-based practices and following the Natural Learning Environment Practices.
- Implement IFSP for enrolled families and recommend frequency of services based on child development status and family priorities and concerns.
- Provide families with information, skills and support related to enhancing their child’s development.
- Utilize the coaching model and natural environment teaching.
- Participate in Birth to Three sponsored trainings, meetings and learning opportunities as appropriate.
- Complete Birth to Three Service Coordinator Modules and function as the Service Coordinator as needed.
- Comply with all standards to assure the health and safety of all staff and individuals we serve.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Respectful to others and ability to collaborate well with team.
- Knowledge of Connecticut’s Birth to Three early intervention program and best practices for early intervention service delivery.
- Master’s Degree or Doctorate of Social Work.
- Licensed by Department of Public Health.
- LCSW/LMSW required
- Valid Connecticut driver’s license.
- Confident in adapting to various learning styles to meet the needs of each child and their individualized treatment plan
- One year of experience working with children in early intervention.
- Demonstrates a commitment to Natural Learning Environment Practices.
- Bilingual encouraged
If interested apply on-line at www.BenchmarkHS.com/Careers. Benchmark Human Services is an EOE/AAP Employer. Veterans, women, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.