Licensed Clinician (LCSW, LPC)
Location: Gainesville, GA
Category: Crisis Response Services
Sign-On Bonus: n/a
Licensed Clinical Staff (LCSW, LPC) – Gainesville, GA
Benchmark Human Services – Blended Mobile Crisis Team
Join Benchmark Human Services and positively impact the lives of other people! Benchmark is a national leader in providing services to individuals with disabilities and mental illness. We work with people at home, at work, and in the community providing crisis response.
Benchmark is seeking a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), a Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC), or Licensed a to join our team in providing crisis support services to individuals in our community who are experiencing a behavioral health crisis.
Since 1960, Benchmark has been empowering marginalized populations to see their potential. We are committed to realizing the full potential of EVERYONE – those we serve, our partners and vendors, and our employees, who bring our mission to life each day. We actively strive to be a workplace that honors the unique experiences of our employees. Benchmark believes we are stronger, better, more effective in our pursuits when we are diverse; when we are equitable; and when we create space for everyone to be their authentic selves.
- Health, vision and dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Mileage reimbursement
- 401k plan with company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid Time Off and Sick Time Pay
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Employee discounts with various vendors
- Advancement opportunities
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Complete crisis assessments, including child and adolescent addendum and Columbia Suicide Severity Rating Scale (C-SSRS)
- Answer all crisis dispatches, and respond face-to-face to all crisis calls within an average of 60 minutes.
- Assess for safety and complete involuntary commitment as needed (LCSW and LPC only)
- Develop crisis safety plans and assist in facilitating linkage to the appropriate level of care
- Follow up with individual’s provider, as appropriate to ensure they adhere to crisis-service-recommended support/service.
- Facilitate referrals quickly to prevent escalation of crisis
- Ensure customer service satisfaction surveys are given to consumers of crisis services
- Provide crisis follow-up services within 24 hours of crisis disposition for youth served, as well as any other individuals for whom it is clinically appropriate
- Complete necessary documentation in accordance with applicable policies and procedures, to meet all regulatory requirements and facilitate reimbursement through primary funding sources
- Must be a licensed LCSW, LPC or LMFT
- Valid CPR and First Aide Certification
- Valid Driver’s License and Auto insurance
- Must be computer literate
- Must be willing to flex schedule accordingly
- Must maintain any applicable license, training, and/or certifications
- Experience working with individuals with mental illness, emotional disorders and substance related disorders preferred
If interested apply on-line at: www.BenchmarkHS.com/Careers/OPEN POSITIONS – Georgia
Benchmark Human Services is an EOE/AAP Employer. Veterans, women, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.