Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW, LPC)
Location: Valdosta, GA
Category: Crisis Response Services
Sign-On Bonus: n/a
Benchmark Human Services has grown to become one of the most respected organizations in the country in the areas of intellectual and developmental disabilities (IDD) and behavioral health. We work with people at home, at work, and in the community, through residential, employment, crisis response, behavioral, recovery, children’s services and day services. Our Georgia Crisis program is recruiting for a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW, LPC) for our crisis home in Valdosta, GA.
- Health, vision and dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Mileage reimbursement
- 401k plan with company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid Time Off and Sick Time Pay
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Employee discounts with various vendors
- Advancement opportunities
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Act as the onsite crisis team leader.
- Provide clinical crisis services to individuals in crisis.
- Provide overall clinical supports to consumers and staff working in Georgia Mobile Crisis Response Services.
- Must be willing to flex schedule accordingly
- Respond immediately when dispatched on crisis responses and be present to provide supervision to staff.
- Must be experienced and competent in profession and maintain any applicable license, training, and/or certifications.
- LCSW or LPC
- Valid driver’s license and Auto insurance
If interested apply online at BenchmarkHS.com and select Careers – Open Positions.
Benchmark Human Services is an EOE/AAP Employer. Veterans, women, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.