Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW)
Location: Hamden, CT, Meriden, CT, Norwalk, CT, Wallingford, CT
Category: Early Intervention Services
Sign-On Bonus: $5,000
Now offering a $5,000 Sign on Bonus! Bilingual encouraged
Join Benchmark Human Services as an Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW)! Benchmark is involved in all aspects of care for the youngest among us—from overseeing regional programs to providing hands-on services through federal and state programs. Children’s Services help babies and toddlers with disabilities or delays learn new skills that typically develop during the first three years of life including physical, cognitive, social/emotional, and communication skills. Our LCSWconduct evaluations and assessments, participate in Individualized Family Service Plan (IFSP) development and implementation, monitor outcomes as a member of the team, and provide EI supports to families for the benefit of the child.
LCSW could be a part-time or full-time position.
Some locations include: Hamden, Meriden, Branford, Guilford, North Haven, Madison and Wallingford
- Health and Dental Insurance
- 401k plan with company match
- Paid Time Off and Sick Time Pay
- Life Insurance
- Profit Sharing
- Employee discounts with various vendors
- Mileage reimbursement
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Flexible Schedules
- Conducts evaluations and assessments
- Participates in IFSP development and implementation
- Monitors outcomes as a member of the team
- Provides EI supports to families for the benefit of the child
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Comply with all Federal and State regulations, including those outlined in the Connecticut Birth to Three Program Regulations.
- Administer evaluations and assessments.
- Develop rapport with children, families, and team members to promote a healthy learning environment.
- Develop joint plan with family and recommend strategies utilizing evidence-based practices and following the Natural Learning Environment Practices.
- Implement IFSP for enrolled families and recommend frequency of services based on child development status and family priorities and concerns.
- Provide families with information, skills and support related to enhancing their child’s development.
- Utilize the coaching model and natural environment teaching.
- Participate in Birth to Three sponsored trainings, meetings and learning opportunities as appropriate.
- Complete Birth to Three Service Coordinator Modules and function as the Service Coordinator as needed.
- Comply with all standards to assure the health and safety of all staff and individuals we serve.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Respectful to others and ability to collaborate well with team.
- Knowledge of Connecticut’s Birth to Three early intervention program and best practices for early intervention service delivery.
- Master’s Degree or Doctorate of Social Work.
- Licensed by Department of Public Health.
- LCSW required
- Valid Connecticut driver’s license.
- Confident in adapting to various learning styles to meet the needs of each child and their individualized treatment plan
- One year of experience working with children in early intervention.
- Bilingual encouraged
- Demonstrates a commitment to Natural Learning Environment Practices.
If interested apply on-line at www.BenchmarkHS.com/Careers.
Benchmark Human Services is an EOE/AAP Employer. Veterans, women, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.