Location: Marion, IN
Category: Employment Services
Sign-On Bonus: $1,500 Paid in Installments
Benchmark Human Services is looking for flexible, part-time people to mentor and support individuals with disabilities in a job setting. Job Coaches specialize in assisting individuals with disabilities to learn and accurately carry out job duties in many types of job settings including, retail, offices, restaurants and assembly. Job coaches provide one-on-one training tailored to the needs of the person receiving services until they are completely self-sufficient and able to perform job duties accurately and effectively without assistance.
- Develop and implement effective coaching strategies to help person served overcome employment-related challenges
- Identifying person served strengths and advise them on how to use those strengths to secure employment or excel in their chosen career path
- Build relationships with community employers
- Provide transportation as necessary
- Teach appropriate work behaviors and interpersonal skills
- Daytime availability required
- $1500 Sign on Bonus paid in installments
- High school diploma required
- Must have 3 years of continued and verifiable employment within 2 years of submitting an application
- Experience with people with disabilities preferred
- Valid driver’s license and auto insurance
This position offers 20 hours per week Monday through Friday and on the weekends. Daytime availability during the week is a must.
Interested candidates can apply online at www.BenchmarkHS.com/Careers
Benchmark Human Services is an EOE/AAP Employer. Veterans, women, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.