Job Coach, Part-Time
Location: Fort Wayne, IN
Category: Employment Services
Sign-On Bonus: n/a
For over 60 years Benchmark Human Services has been a national leader providing supports to people with disabilities. Job Coaches specialize in assisting individuals with disabilities to learn and accurately carry out job duties in many types of job settings including, retail, offices, restaurants and assembly. Job coaches provide one-on-one training tailored to the needs of the person receiving services until they are completely self-sufficient and able to perform job duties accurately and effectively without assistance. Work sites and work hours are flexible and subject to fluctuation depending on the person receiving assistance.
Since 1960, Benchmark has been empowering marginalized populations to see their potential. We are committed to realizing the full potential of EVERYONE – those we serve, our partners and vendors, and our employees, who bring our mission to life each day. We actively strive to be a workplace that honors the unique experiences of our employees. Benchmark believes we are stronger, better, more effective in our pursuits when we are diverse; when we are equitable; and when we create space for everyone to be their authentic selves.
Location includes the Greater Fort Wayne area.
- Develop and implement effective coaching strategies to help person served overcome employment-related challenges
- Identifying person served strengths and advise them on how to use those strengths to secure employment or excel in their chosen career path
- Build relationships with community employers
- Provide transportation as necessary
- Teach appropriate work behaviors and interpersonal skills
- PTO + Sick Time
- Health, Dental and vision
- 401k + Company match
- Life Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- and More!
- High school diploma or equivalent and work experience required
- Experience with people with disabilities preferred
- Valid driver’s license and auto insurance
This is a great flex position. Daytime availability Monday through Friday is a must. This job is located in the Fort Wayne, IN area.
Interested candidates can apply online at www.BenchmarkHS.com/Careers or contact Trista at email@example.com or 260–414–6790.
Benchmark Human Services is an EOE/AAP Employer. Veterans, women, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.