Location: Marion, IN
Category: Supported Living
Wage: Up To $11.00
Sign-On Bonus: n/a
Since 1960, Benchmark has been empowering marginalized populations to see their potential. We are committed to realizing the full potential of EVERYONE – those we serve, our partners and vendors, and our employees, who bring our mission to life each day. We actively strive to be a workplace that honors the unique experiences of our employees. Benchmark believes we are stronger, better, more effective in our pursuits when we are diverse; when we are equitable; and when we create space for everyone to be their authentic selves.
HOURS: MON-FRI 2:30pm to 4:30pm
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Cleans office areas, rest rooms and common areas as specified by supervisor.
- Empties trash containers throughout the facility.
- Sweeps and removes trash from surrounding property areas as defined by supervisor.
- Assists in snow removal as required.
- Cleans period spills, etc., as needed.
- Maintains product inventory in use with janitorial duties and reports needs to supervisor.
- Cleans and maintains janitorial mop room and supply areas.
- Performs necessary “project” cleaning as required and directed by supervisor.
- Report any suspected abuse, neglect or exploitation immediately to supervisor or department head. Other duties as assigned.
- Comply with all standards to assure the health and safety of all individuals.
- Report to work as scheduled.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Must be able to work independently
- Good attention to detail
- High School Diploma preferred
Interested candidates can apply online at www.BenchmarkHS.com/Careers
Benchmark Human Services is an EOE/AAP Employer. Veterans, women, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.