Human Resources Office Coordinator
Location: Columbus, OH
Sign-On Bonus: n/a
Benchmark Human Services has served people for 60 years to live their best life. Through residential and recreational programs our employees understand the importance of helping people reach their maximum potential throughout the greater Columbus, OH area.
Our Dublin, OH office is looking for a full-time, Human Resources Office Coordinator to work Monday thru Friday 8:00am to 4:30pm. This position will recruit, retain, and support employees throughout their employment. This dynamic position requires a positive person, who demonstrates strong leadership skills.
- Answer incoming calls and route appropriately
- Greet and monitor all visitors
- Assist in maintaining files
- Assist with programs as needed
- Order supplies
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Ensure cleanliness of office
- Distribute incoming mail
- Teach new employee orientation
- Run applicant backgrounds
- Ensure employee training is completed
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to multi-task and handle detail
- Prior Human Resources Experience required
- College degree preferred, not required
Interested candidates can apply online at www.BenchmarkHS.com/Careers.
Benchmark Human Services is an EOE/AAP Employer. Veterans, women, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.