Registered Nurse (RN)
Location: Fort Wayne, IN
Category: HomePointe HealthCare
Sign-On Bonus: Up to $3,000
New pay rates! And now offering up to a $3,000 sign on bonus! Nominated Best Home Health Care in Fort Wayne’s Readers’ Choice contest 2022!
HomePointe HealthCare provides comprehensive nursing care to the most critical infants, children and young adults. Our nurses support families and caregivers in managing their child’s complex healthcare needs in the comforts of their home. At HomePointe, our RN’s appreciate the freedom to work independently, free from the limitations of a large hospital or long term care facility.
HomePointe HealthCare is currently hiring full-time and part time Registered Nurses + Licensed Practical Nurses to join our team and make a difference in the life of a child. Other nearby locations served include: Columbia City, Pierceton, Marion, Kendallville, Huntington etc.
Pay: $36-$38.5/hr for RN’s
Since 1960, Benchmark has been empowering marginalized populations to see their potential. We are committed to realizing the full potential of EVERYONE – those we serve, our partners and vendors, and our employees, who bring our mission to life each day. We actively strive to be a workplace that honors the unique experiences of our employees. Benchmark believes we are stronger, better, more effective in our pursuits when we are diverse; when we are equitable; and when we create space for everyone to be their authentic selves.
Now offering an enhanced sign on bonus of $3,000 for FT and $1,500 for PT nurses working with HomePointe HealthCare for a limited time only! Bonuses will be paid out in a lump sum, not installments. Enhanced referral program for nurses also offered during this time.
- One to One Nurse to Child Ratio
- No Mandatory 12 Hours Shifts or call outs
- Work Independently + Autonomy
- Direct Patient Care
- Personalized Care
ADDITIONAL FULL-TIME BENEFITS:
- Health, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401k with Employer Match and Profit Sharing
- Paid Time Off and Sick Time
- Referral Bonus *enhanced amount for a limited time*
- $3,000/$1,500 sign on bonus *for a limited time*
- Other Optional Benefits Offered
GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES/ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Perform comprehensive assessments of client status, including physical, psychosocial, and environmental parameters.
- Perform/complete comprehensive assessments including OASIS data sets, as appropriate.
- Develop and/or follow an individualized Plan of Care and Nursing Care Plan(s) that incorporates the individual client’s specific needs.
- Provide skilled interventions with a focus for achieving realistic client outcomes within a specified time period.
- Report changes and information necessary to modify and update the Care Plan to reflect progress towards goals (outcomes).
- Participate in coordination of client care.
- Report significant changes in client status to physician and other members of the team in a timely manner consistent with client needs.
- Maintain client records showing systematic assessment, planning intervention, and evaluation.
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing.
- Current license as a Registered Nurse in the state of Indiana.
- Minimum of one (1) year experience in an acute care setting or equivalent experience is preferred.
- CRR certified.
If interested, please apply at: http://www.BenchmarkHS.com OR contact me at [email protected] | 260-438-9303
Benchmark Human Services is an EOE/AAP Employer. Veterans, women, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.