Residential Manager | Group Homes
Location: Fort Wayne, IN
Category: Group Homes
Wage: Annual Salary: $41,000-46,000
Sign-On Bonus: n/a
Since 1960, Benchmark has been empowering marginalized populations to see their potential. We are committed to realizing the full potential of EVERYONE – those we serve, our partners and vendors, and our employees, who bring our mission to life each day. We actively strive to be a workplace that honors the unique experiences of our employees. Benchmark believes we are stronger, better, more effective in our pursuits when we are diverse; when we are equitable; and when we create space for everyone to be their authentic selves.
Our Fort Wayne group homes are looking for a Residential Manager to oversee daily operations of group home settings.
- Provide training and supervision to staff in accordance with state and federal
regulations, and Benchmark Human Services group home policies and procedures.
- Participate as part of an interdisciplinary team in the development and
implementation of each client’s individual plans.
- Complete daily, weekly, monthly and yearly documentation as required by
Benchmark Human Services and state and federal regulations.
- Coordinate repairs and required maintenance of the group home.
- Maintain staff schedule according to staffing limitations.
- Financial management for house budget and for each client as specified in ISP.
- Attend all agency and departmental meetings, client appointments as directed, and
chair client specific and house meetings.
- Monitor overall health care needs including plans, medications, treatment protocols,
and the general well-being of clients served.
- Plan and participate directly in recreational, therapeutic, and training activities of the
- Be able to lift up to 50 pounds or more 1% – 33% of the time. Be able to stand and walk 67% – 100% of the time.
- Provide on-call services and respond to client and house needs.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to effectively lead and manage a team of direct support professionals
- Ability to interpret financial data and make necessary adjustments to meet goals
- Ability to multi-task.
- High School Diploma/or equivalent. Some college preferred.
- Experience working with individuals with developmental disabilities.
- Supervisory experience required
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- 401k plan with company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company paid life insurance
- Voluntary benefits
- Paid Time Off and Sick Time Pay
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Advancement opportunities
- Employee discounts with various vendors
Interested candidates can apply online at www.BenchmarkHS.com/Careers
Benchmark Human Services is an EOE/AAP Employer. Veterans, women, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.