Location: Fort Wayne, IN
Category: Group Homes
Sign-On Bonus: n/a
Benchmark Human Services has become a leading provider to people with behavioral challenges. We are looking for people who can help people feel safe by building healthy relationships, be engaged at all times with persons served, and model appropriate behavior.
- Participate in the development and positive implementation of individual’s support plans.
- Implement Behavior Support Plans, Replacement Behavior Trials and reinforcement plans consistently, continuously and as written across all environments.
- Provide positive behavioral supports according to individual BSPs and provide positive reinforcement when individuals engage in socially appropriate behavior.
- Engage individuals in preferred in home activities continuously. This requires staff to be attentive to individuals and the environment at all times.
- Assist the individuals in planning and participating in community activities on a regular basis.
- Provide transportation to clients for daily activities utilizing personal vehicle as directed.
- Participate in incident debriefing to determine factors leading to behavior and development of appropriate staff interactions.
- Model appropriate behavior and interactions with individuals.
- Competitive wages
- Health, vision and dental insurance
- 401k plan with company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid Time Off and Sick Time Pay
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Various shifts and locations
- Advancement opportunities
- Must have high school diploma or GED. Some college preferred
- Experience working with individuals with developmental disabilities with behavioral needs and mental health conditions
- Valid Drivers License and Auto Insurance
Interested candidates can apply online at www.BenchmarkHS.com/Careers.
Benchmark Human Services is an EOE/AAP Employer. Veterans, women, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.