Licensed/Licensed Eligible Social Worker (LCSW or LMHC)
Location: Fort Wayne, IN
Category: Family Preservation
Wage: Annual Salary: $60,000-65,000
Sign-On Bonus: $5,000 for FT / $2,000 for PT Paid in Installments
Our Family Preservation program provides short-term, family-focused services designed to assist families in crisis by improving parenting and family function while keeping children safe. This is a per diem program and clinical services are based on the family’s needs. No arbitrary productivity requirements.
We are currently looking for a licensed or license-eligible clinician to serve our Fort Wayne and surrounding areas as a full-time Clinician. This person would be working with the family in their home, using key skills such as compassion, listening skills, therapy, and counseling techniques, and evidence-based practices such as 123 Magic, Motivational interviewing, and Trauma-Focused CBT. Also serving Decatur and Kendallville.
Since 1960, Benchmark has been empowering marginalized populations to see their potential. We are committed to realizing the full potential of EVERYONE – those we serve, our partners and vendors, and our employees, who bring our mission to life each day. We actively strive to be a workplace that honors the unique experiences of our employees. Benchmark believes we are stronger, better, more effective in our pursuits when we are diverse; when we are equitable; and when we create space for everyone to be their authentic selves.
Option to conduct services via telehealth.
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- 401k Plan with company match
- Company-paid life insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off/Sick time
- Access Perks discount program
- Voluntary benefits including disability and short term disability
- Sign on Bonus
- Flexible scheduling/telehealth options
- Serve as an integral member of a team where the safety and well-being of children, adolescents, adults, and all members of the family unit is paramount.
- Establish and maintain routine collaborative meetings with community partners to promote partnerships
- Provide clinical services to individuals and families in their homes to promote healthy development for children, adolescents, parents, and extended family.
- Support, advocate, and link families to community resources to foster self-sufficiency while building on community connections and groups.
- Participate in the development and implementation of a comprehensive individualized initial assessment and all service plans with goals and objectives
- Flexible schedule to provide clinical services, case management, and comprehensive care of treatment to families on your caseload.
- Comfortable with virtual meetings
- Travel to Fort Wayne, South Bend, Marion and Muncie areas
- Licensed or (license eligible) Clinical Social Worker in the State of Indiana.
- Licensed or (license eligible) Mental Health Counselor in the State of Indiana
- Must have an independent unrestricted license to work in the State of Indiana
- Child welfare experience
- Professional connections/relationships with DCS in the region you will be working
Please visit our website at www.benchmarkhs.com. Benchmark Human Services is an EOE/AAP Employer. Veterans, women, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Interested candidates can apply online at www.BenchmarkHS.com/Careers