Licensed Social Worker (LCSW or LMHC)
Location: Fort Wayne, IN
Category: Family Preservation
Wage: Annual Salary: $60,000-65,000
Sign-On Bonus: $5,000 for FT / $2,000 for PT Paid in Installments
Now offering a $5,000 sign on bonus!
Option to conduct services via telehealth.
Benchmark Human Services has grown to become one of the most respected organizations in the country. We work with people at home, at work, and in the community, through residential, employment, crisis response, behavioral, recovery, children’s services, and day services.
Our Family Preservation program provides short-term, family-focused services designed to assist families in crisis by improving parenting and family function while keeping children safe. This is a per diem program and clinical services are based on the family’s needs. No arbitrary productivity requirements.
We are currently looking for a licensed clinician to serve our Fort Wayne and surrounding areas as a full-time or PRN status Clinician. This person would be working with the family in their home, using key skills such as compassion, listening skills, therapy, and counseling techniques, and evidence-based practices such as 123 Magic, Motivational interviewing, and Trauma-Focused CBT. Also serving Decatur and Kendallville.
- Serve as an integral member of a team where the safety and well-being of children, adolescents, adults, and all members of the family unit is paramount.
- Establish and maintain routine collaborative meetings with community partners to promote partnerships
- Provide clinical services to individuals and families in their homes to promote healthy development for children, adolescents, parents, and extended family.
- Support, advocate, and link families to community resources to foster self-sufficiency while building on community connections and groups.
- Participate in the development and implementation of a comprehensive individualized initial assessment and all service plans with goals and objectives
- Flexible schedule to provide clinical services, case management, and comprehensive care of treatment to families on your caseload.
- Comfortable with virtual meetings
- Travel to Fort Wayne, South Bend, Marion and Muncie areas
- Licensed or (license eligible) Clinical Social Worker in the State of Indiana.
- Licensed or (license eligible) Mental Health Counselor in the State of Indiana
- Must have an independent unrestricted license to work in the State of Indiana
- Child welfare experience
- Professional connections/relationships with DCS in the region you will be working
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- 401k Plan with company match
- Company-paid life insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off/Sick time
- Access Perks discount program
- Voluntary benefits including disability and short term disability
Please visit our website at www.benchmarkhs.com. Benchmark Human Services is an EOE/AAP Employer. Veterans, women, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Interested candidates can apply online at www.BenchmarkHS.com/Careers