Extended Services Coordinator
Location: South Bend, IN
Category: Employment Services
Sign-On Bonus: $1,500
At Benchmark, we believe that work gives life structure and meaning while fostering dignity and self-esteem. From job seeking and training to continued support, Benchmark helps individuals find employment that provides income, builds enrichment, and supports community. We strive to ensure that every client/employer match we make is a successful one.
Join our team as a Full-Time Extended Services Coordinator and help make a difference.
Assist individuals in long term employment maintenance after Vocational Rehab (VR) case closure as well as job coaching after initial placement. This position will cover all Northwest Indiana counties that we cover. This is a Full-time position, home office located in South Bend, IN.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Complete and maintain up-to-date client records as required by the Employment Services
- Program, Benchmark Human Services, Indiana Family and Social Services Administration, and CARF.
- Meet with EXT/SEFA individuals and employers at the job sites a minimum of two times each month.
- Provide support for individuals in dealing with co-workers and supervisors.
- Expanding relationships/natural supports on the job.
- Maintaining employment.
- Make re-referrals to VR as needed.
- Provide outcome measurement information to designated staff person.
- Monitor and summarize monthly billing.
- Conduct periodic file reviews for timeliness and accuracy.
- Coordinate all business between the department and state funding agencies.
- Monitor client programming and services.
- Attendance for work per requirements of program, Benchmark, and client specific needs.
- PTO + Sick time
- 401k Company Match
- Medical, Dental + Vision
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- $1,500 sign on bonus paid in installments
- and more!
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to learn to access email, the Internet, and other computer-based programs.
- Evenings and some weekends may be required
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field preferred and/or 1 year experience with DD individuals
- Valid Indiana Driver’s license and insurance
- Reliable Transportation + auto insurance
Interested candidates can apply online at www.BenchmarkHS.com/Careers or contact Trista at [email protected] or 260-414-6790.
Benchmark Human Services is an EOE/AAP Employer. Veterans, women, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.