Direct Support Professional Overnight Shift
Location: Celina, OH, St. Marys, OH
Category: Supported Living
Wage: Up to $19.60
Sign-On Bonus: n/a
Calling all Night Owls!
This position offers you time to yourself, a paycheck and a sense of purpose!
Join Benchmark Human Services and positively impact the lives of other people who are just like you! Benchmark is a national leader in providing programs to individuals with disabilities and mental illness. The St Mary’s, OH office is seeking qualified and caring people to work as a Direct Support Professional (DSP/CNA/Caregiver/Home Health Aide). Successful applicants will attend paid training to obtain required certifications. No experience is necessary, learn on-the-job. New hires are considered essential employees and management is hiring immediately!
This is a 3rd shift overnight position from 10p – 6a that is great for college students or anyone with limited availability looking to earn additional income. Position would be an on-site/on-call role between 10p – 6a. After 6a, job responsibilities would include assisting individuals get ready for the day.
Since 1960, Benchmark has been empowering marginalized populations to see their potential. We are committed to realizing the full potential of EVERYONE – those we serve, our partners and vendors, and our employees, who bring our mission to life each day. We actively strive to be a workplace that honors the unique experiences of our employees. Benchmark believes we are stronger, better, more effective in our pursuits when we are diverse; when we are equitable; and when we create space for everyone to be their authentic selves.
Click here to see what it’s like to work at Benchmark: Benchmark Human Services Strength & Heart Video
Ability to hang out, watch movies/sports, play video/board games with your client
- During On-Site On-Call hours you are able to: read, study, sleep, or take time to yourself
1 on 1 personalized care
Develop a mentorship/relationship with the client: go to sporting events and on van rides
Become a person client’s trust and look-up to
- Competitive wages based on experience/certification
- Ranges from $11.50 (on-site on-call) – 19.60 (any hours between 6a-10p)
- Health, vision and dental insurance
- 401k plan with company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee Referral pay
- Company paid Life insurance
- Paid Time Off and Sick Time Pay
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Mileage reimbursement
- Employee discounts with various vendors
- Various shifts and locations
- Advancement opportunities
- Be available through the night even while sleeping to respond appropriately to various situations
- Protect and honor the rights of people with disabilities
- Ensuring a safe and clean home for people served
- Develop a positive rapport while serving as a role model to create a safe and caring environment
- Teach skills to individuals served that increase independence such as eating, cooking and bathing
- Document data displaying the individual served goals and progression
- Assist in finding and participating in meaningful community activities
- Work independent or with co-workers to enhance the growth of individuals served
- Participate in on-going professional training
- Reliable transportation
- Valid auto insurance and driver’s license
- High school diploma or GED
Benchmark Human Services is an EOE/AAP Employer. Veterans, women, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Interested candidates can apply online at www.BenchmarkHS.com/Careers or email a resume to [email protected].