Direct Support Professional, DSP
Location: Richmond, IN
Category: Group Homes
Sign-On Bonus: n/a
Benchmark Human Services has grown to become one of the most respected organizations in the country in the areas of intellectual and developmentally disabilities (IDD) and behavioral health. We work with people at home, at work, and in the community, through residential, employment, crisis response, behavioral, recovery, children’s services and day services. The Group Home Program in Richmond, IN is recruiting for Direct Support Professionals immediately!
Since 1960, Benchmark has been empowering marginalized populations to see their potential. We are committed to realizing the full potential of EVERYONE – those we serve, our partners and vendors, and our employees, who bring our mission to life each day. We actively strive to be a workplace that honors the unique experiences of our employees. Benchmark believes we are stronger, better, more effective in our pursuits when we are diverse; when we are equitable; and when we create space for everyone to be their authentic selves.
Now offering an enhanced sign on bonus of $1,000 for FT and $500 for PT DSPs working in our various IN programs for a limited time. Bonus will be paid in a lump sum, not installments. Also, offering an enhanced referral bonus during this time.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance.
- Life insurance.
- Mileage reimbursement.
- 401k with company match.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Paid Time Off and Sick Time Pay.
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA).
- Employee discounts with various vendors.
- Advancement opportunities.
- Competitive wages.
- Employee referral bonuses.
- Protect and honor the rights of individuals served.
- Ensure a safe and clean environment.
- Assist individuals served to increase independence with eating, cooking, cleaning, bathing, and other activities of daily living.
- Document data displaying goals and progression.
- Assist in finding and participating in meaningful community activities.
- Work both independently and as a team.
- Participate in ongoing professional training.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalency.
- Valid driver’s license and auto insurance.
- Reliable transportation.
If interested, please complete an application online at http://Benchmarkhs.com/Careers
Benchmark Human Services is an EOE/AAP employer. Veterans, women, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.