Direct Support Professional (DSP)
Location: Swedesboro, NJ
Category: Group Homes
Wage: Up to $19.00
Sign-On Bonus: n/a
Join our Benchmark team as a Direct Support Professional (DSP) today!
Benchmark is a national leader in providing programs to individuals with disabilities and mental illness. The Swedesboro, NJ office is seeking qualified and caring people to work as a Direct Support Professional (DSP/CNA/Caregiver/Home Health Aide). Successful applicants will attend paid training to obtain required certifications. No experience is necessary, learn on-the-job. New hires are considered essential employees and management is hiring immediately.
Both part-time and full-time opportunities available!
- Paid Time Off and Sick Time Pay
- Health and dental insurance
- Competitive wages based on experience
- 401k plan with company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company paid life insurance
- Voluntary benefits
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Various shifts and locations
- Advancement opportunities
- Protect and honor the rights of people with disabilities
- Ensuring a safe and clean home for people served
- Monitor the general well-being of individuals served and follow supervisor/nurse instructions, including all healthcare appointments
- Develop a positive rapport while serving as a role model to create a safe and caring environment
- Teach skills to individuals served that increase independence such as eating, cooking and bathing
- Document data displaying the individual served goals and progression
- Assist in finding and participating in meaningful community activities
- Work independent or with co-workers to enhance the growth of individuals served
- Participate in on-going professional training
- Reliable transportation
- Valid auto insurance and driver’s license
- High school diploma or GED
- Covid-19 Vaccine (including booster when eligible) per NJ Executive Order 283
Benchmark Human Services is an EOE/AAP Employer. Veterans, women, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Interested candidates can apply online at www.BenchmarkHS.com/Careers or email a resume to [email protected].