Direct Support Professional (DSP)
Location: South Bend, IN
Category: Supported Living
Sign-On Bonus: n/a
Join Benchmark Human Services and positively impact the lives of other people. Benchmark is a national leader in providing programs to individuals with disabilities and mental illness. The South Bend office is seeking qualified, passionate, and caring people to work as a Direct Support Professional (DSP, CNA, caregiver, home health aide, etc.). Successful applicants will attend paid training to obtain required certifications. No experience is necessary, learn on-the-job.
- Protect and honor the rights of people with disabilities
- Ensuring a safe and clean home for people served
- Develop a positive rapport while serving as a role model to create a safe and caring environment
- Teach skills to individuals served that increase independence such as eating, cooking, and bathing
- Document data displaying the individual served goals and progression
- Assist in finding and participating in meaningful community activities
- Work independently or with co-workers to enhance the growth of individuals served
- Be able to lift up to 50 pounds or more 1% – 33% of the time. Be able to stand and walk 67% – 100% of the time.
- Participate in on-going professional training
- Competitive wages
- Health, vision and dental insurance
- 401k plan with company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company paid life insurance
- Voluntary benefits
- Discount Program
- Paid Time Off and Sick Time Pay
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Various shifts and locations
- Advancement opportunities
- Flexible hours (part-time, full time, weekends)
- And MORE!
- Reliable transportation
- Valid auto insurance and driver’s license
- High school diploma or GED preferred
Interested in learning more? Apply online today at www.BenchmarkHS.com/Careers
Benchmark Human Services is an EOE/AAP Employer. Veterans, women, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
We look forward to viewing your application!