Direct Support Professional, DSP
Location: Aurora, IN, Lawrenceburg, IN
Category: Supported Living
Sign-On Bonus: $1,000 Paid in Installments
Benchmark Human Services has grown to become one of the most respected organizations in the country in the areas of intellectual and developmental disabilities (IDD) and behavioral health. We work with people at home, at work, and in the community through residential, crisis response, behavioral, recovery, children’s services and day services. The Lawrenceburg, IN Supported Living Program is recruiting for Direct Support Professionals immediately.
Since 1960, Benchmark has been empowering marginalized populations to see their potential. We are committed to realizing the full potential of EVERYONE – those we serve, our partners and vendors, and our employees, who bring our mission to life each day. We actively strive to be a workplace that honors the unique experiences of our employees. Benchmark believes we are stronger, better, more effective in our pursuits when we are diverse; when we are equitable; and when we create space for everyone to be their authentic selves.
Now offering an enhanced sign on bonus of $1,000 for FT and $500 for PT DSPs working in our various IN programs for a limited time. Bonus will be paid in a lump sum, not installments. Also, offering an enhanced referral bonus during this time.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance.
- Life insurance.
- Mileage reimbursement.
- Paid Time Off and Sick Pay Time.
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA).
- Employee discounts with various vendors.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Advancement opportunities.
- Competitive wages.
- Referral bonuses.
- Provide extensive medical support to individuals served.
- Protect and honor the rights of individuals with disabilities.
- Develop a positive rapport while serving as a role model to create a safe and caring environment.
- Maintain a clean and orderly environment.
- Document data displaying the individuals served goals and progression.
- Teach skills to individuals served to promote independence.
- Participate in ongoing training.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Valid driver’s license and auto insurance.
- Reliable transportation.
Interested individuals should apply at http://Benchmarkhs.com/Careers
Benchmark Human Services is an EOE/AAP employer. Veterans, women, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.