Supported Living Supervisor
Location: Richmond, IN
Category: Supported Living
Wage: Up To $18.00
Sign-On Bonus: n/a
Benchmark Human Services is a nationally recognized human services agency assisting people with intellectual disabilities and mental health needs. Our Richmond, IN Office is looking for a Supported Living Supervisor to coordinate and manage the day-to-day operation of the Supported Living Program. This position will support and train direct support professionals to ensure quality and a meaningful day for persons served.
Since 1960, Benchmark has been empowering marginalized populations to see their potential. We are committed to realizing the full potential of EVERYONE – those we serve, our partners and vendors, and our employees, who bring our mission to life each day. We actively strive to be a workplace that honors the unique experiences of our employees. Benchmark believes we are stronger, better, more effective in our pursuits when we are diverse; when we are equitable; and when we create space for everyone to be their authentic selves.
- Competitive wages
- Employee discounts with various vendors
- Health, vision and dental insurance
- Life Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401k plan with company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid Time Off and Sick Time Pay
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Various shifts and locations
- Advancement opportunities
- Supervise, train, and provide guidance to the staff in accordance with state, federal regulations, and Benchmark personnel policies.
- Participate in direct service for each client as needed.
- Complete daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly documentation as required by Benchmark, state, and federal regulations.
- Communicate professionally with families, case managers, behavior consultants, health care personnel, schools, employers, etc.
- Implement training programs as specified in each client’s ISP.
- Ensure proper medication/treatment administration and assists in meeting the clients healthcare needs.
- Plan and implements facility based, age appropriate, recreational activities for clients.
- Implement required training protocol for new and existing staff.
- Ensure the health, safety and respect of individuals served.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Two years’ experience working with individuals with developmental disabilities
- A minimum of 1 – year supervisor experience preferred
- Valid driver’s license and auto insurance
- Functional knowledge of basic computer skills
Interested candidates can apply online at www.BenchmarkHS.com/Careers
Benchmark Human Services is an EOE/AAP Employer. Veterans, women, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.