Clinical Care Manager, Part Time
Location: Hobart, IN
Category: HomePointe HealthCare
Sign-On Bonus: n/a
At HomePointe HealthCare, a Benchmark Human Services company, we are guided by our mission and passion to help children and young adults reach their full potential and maintain optimal health at home by providing skilled, competent, and compassionate care. We feel that the best way to attain our mission is to provide the highest quality standard of specialized care within the home, and that means having the best people on our team.
Since 1960, Benchmark has been empowering marginalized populations to see their potential. We are committed to realizing the full potential of EVERYONE – those we serve, our partners and vendors, and our employees, who bring our mission to life each day. We actively strive to be a workplace that honors the unique experiences of our employees. Benchmark believes we are stronger, better, more effective in our pursuits when we are diverse; when we are equitable; and when we create space for everyone to be their authentic selves.
Manages, supervises, coordinates, evaluates, and develops client care staff to ensure quality care delivery and appropriate case management within the agency scope of services and policies; Nurse Practice Act, state and federal regulations.
- Follows all essential functions and responsibilities of the Registered Nurse job description in addition to those listed below:
- Manages and directs a team of clinical staff ensuring safe, effective, and appropriate home care services.
- As delegated, is available at all times during regular business hours and as needed outside of business hours to provide support and assure quality care delivery to home care clients.
- Receives and coordinates referrals by determining services required and Agency’s ability to meet needs.
- Provides oversight in making client and personnel assignments.
- Provides coordination of client care.
- Assures that client needs are continually assessed. Meets with clinical staff to provide guidance and information related to specific issues.
- Assures the development, implementation, and updates of the individualized plan of care.
- Provides direction to clinical staff to ensure that client needs are met and services are provided according to the plan. Assists clinical staff in establishing priorities, setting goals, and evaluating progress toward goals.
- Collaborates with the Agency Administrator/Director in establishing operating budget needs and priorities for the department.
- Provides or coordinates 24-hour Agency coverage by Clinical Care Manger, designated Registered Nurses, and/or staffing coordinator if applicable. Provides primary on-call or backup, as needed.
- Evaluates quality of on-call services.
- Develops working relationships with other health care professionals in the community and families to identify resources available and to ensure access of information to clients
- Current, valid Indiana Nursing License
- Pass a thorough background check
- Pass a drug test
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing.
- Minimum of two (2) years nursing experience in an acute hospital setting or equivalent experience with one year of supervisory experience.
- Complies with accepted professional standards and practice.
- Must be a licensed driver with automobile insured in accordance with Agency and state requirements.
- Current CPR certification.
- Ability to help cover shared on-call responsibilities.
Benchmark Human Services is an EOE/AAP Employer. Veterans, women, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If interested, please apply online at benchmarkhs.com or email [email protected].