Client Finance Specialist/ Receptionist
Location: Swedesboro, NJ
Category: Clerical Staff
Sign-On Bonus: n/a
Benchmark is a national leader in providing programs to individuals with disabilities and mental illness. We are seeking a qualified professional who is responsible for establishing, reconciling and maintaining consumer financial accounts, paying consumer bills, completing cash disbursements, tracking and monitoring all account activity.
This position would also include clerical duties, such as greeting and assisting visitors to the office, answering phones, taking messages, and ordering office supplies. Ideal candidates will have entry level banking or accounting experience, have good communication skills, and have the ability to multi-task. The position will be located in our Swedesboro, NJ office.
Since 1960, Benchmark has been empowering marginalized populations to see their potential. We are committed to realizing the full potential of EVERYONE – those we serve, our partners and vendors, and our employees, who bring our mission to life each day. We actively strive to be a workplace that honors the unique experiences of our employees. Benchmark believes we are stronger, better, more effective in our pursuits when we are diverse; when we are equitable; and when we create space for everyone to be their authentic selves.
The schedule is Monday – Friday 8a-4:30p
- Competitive wages
- Life Insurance
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- 401(k), with employee match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid time off and sick time
- and More!
- Act as a liaison with the bank to establish accounts, close accounts and initiate any signer changes as needed.
- Monitor client accounts to ensure balances remain at required levels as determined by Medicaid and Social Security so they continue to remain eligible for benefits.
- Pay all consumer bills on time, avoiding late fees, and using online bill pay as available.
- Collect receipt and food stamp ledgers for inclusion in monthly finance packets from supervisors.
- Maintain a sufficient supply of checks and re-order as needed.
- Maintain a daily accounting of consumer accounts in the Provide system.
- Establish, reconcile and maintain consumer financial accounts
- Pay consumers bills, complete cash disbursements, track and monitor all account activity
- Compile documentation necessary for audit purposes.
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Must have a current Driver’s License
- Have current car insurance
- Must Have HS Diploma or GED
Benchmark Human Services is an EOE/AAP Employer. Veterans, women, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If interested apply online at www.BenchmarkHS.com/careers.