Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)
Location: Valdosta, GA
Category: Crisis Response Services
Sign-On Bonus: n/a
If you’re looking for a rewarding job helping people with disabilities become more independent and involved in their community and something outside of typical autism, then Benchmark is the place for you! Benchmark Human Services is seeking a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) to work with our adult clients in Valdosta/Naylor, GA. We provide thorough training, great challenges, and even greater fulfillment as you help individuals reach their maximum potential. Work with 1 to 4 adults. Very flexible schedule you will not find in clinic settings. Multidisciplinary team approach. Salaried position with no billable hours.
Working with adults with autism or a developmental or intellectual diagnosis in a group home setting with no more than 4 adults. Also therapist will work with a team managing scheduled behavior supports in the community through the state crisis program. Some weekend and on-call work may be required. Must be experienced and competent in profession and maintain any applicable license, training, or and certifications.
- Competitive wages based on experience
- Relocation fees available in most circumstances
- Health and dental insurance
- 401k plan with company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid Time Off and Sick Time Pay
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Various shifts and locations
- Advancement opportunities
Flexible 7 day on call, 7 day off schedule.
- BCBA preferred.
- Must be BCBA eligible and obtain certification within 2 years of employment.
- Master’s degree in psychology, behavioral analysis, education, social work or related field.
- Minimum of 35 hours training and education in behavioral analysis and behavioral supports or Behavioral Analyst Board Certification.
- At least two years experience with behavioral supports evaluation and services for people with developmental disabilities.
- Valid driver’s license and auto insurance.
- Certification and ongoing training in crisis intervention curriculum.
We’d love to see your application! Please apply online at BenchmarkHS.com and select the Careers tab and Georgia | Phone: 478-451-0557
EEO and Affirmative Action Employer. Veterans, Women and Individuals with Disabilities encouraged to apply.