Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)
Location: Atlanta, GA
Sign-On Bonus: n/a
Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) – Autism Program
Salary: Starting at $75k + monthly incentive plan
If you’re looking for a rewarding job working with children, adolescents, and young adults with Autism, Benchmark Human Services is seeking a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA). We provide thorough training, great challenges, and even greater fulfillment as you help individuals reach their maximum potential.
- Working with individuals with Autism and their families and caregivers in home, community, and clinic settings.
- Supervision of RBTs and BCaBAs while managing up to 15 cases depending on client service hours.
- Some direct service delivery may be required based on client census and direct staff availability.
- Must be experienced and competent in profession and maintain any applicable certification, license, and training.
- Health, vision and dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Mileage reimbursement
- 401k plan with company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid Time Off and Sick Time Pay
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Employee discounts with various vendors
- Advancement opportunities
- BCBA required
- Valid driver’s license and auto insurance
- Certification and ongoing training in crisis intervention curriculum
- CPR/First Aid, provided by Benchmark.
- Must be experienced and competent in profession and maintain any applicable certification, license, and training
Please apply online at BenchmarkHS.com and select the Careers tab and Georgia | Phone: 478-451-0557
EEO and Affirmative Action Employer. Veterans, Women and Individuals with Disabilities encouraged to apply