Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)
Location: Albany, GA
Category: Crisis Response Services
Sign-On Bonus: n/a
If you’re looking for something outside of a typical clinic setting where you can help people with disabilities become more independent and involved in their community, then Benchmark is the place for you! Work with 1 – 4 adults with severe impairments in a temporary residential home to stabilize and teach behavior and independence skills. Very flexible schedule, competitive salary and multidisciplinary team approach!
Since 1960, Benchmark has been empowering marginalized populations to see their potential. We are committed to realizing the full potential of EVERYONE – those we serve, our partners and vendors, and our employees, who bring our mission to life each day. We actively strive to be a workplace that honors the unique experiences of our employees. Benchmark believes we are stronger, better, more effective in our pursuits when we are diverse; when we are equitable; and when we create space for everyone to be their authentic selves.
Benchmark Human Services is seeking a Board-Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) to work with our adult clients in Albany, GA. We provide thorough training, great challenges, and even greater fulfillment as you help individuals reach their maximum potential. The BCBA will work with 1 to 4 adults on a 7 day on 7 day off schedule.
Salaried position with no billable hours. Flexible 7 day on call, 7 day off schedule.
The Board-Certified Behavior Analyst will work with no more than 4 adults with autism or other intellectual developmental disabilities with behavioral needs in a group home setting. The BCBA will work on an interdisciplinary team managing scheduled behavior supports in the community through the state crisis program.
- Competitive wages based on experience
- Health and dental insurance
- 401k plan with company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid Time Off and Sick Time Pay
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Various shifts and locations
- Advancement opportunities
- Flexible 7 day on call, 7 day off schedule.
- Provide documentation of the behavioral services provided.
- Provide direct monitoring, assessment, intervention, and staff training including behavioral supports, proactive strategies, triggers, staff interventions, replacement behaviors, etc.
- Maintain system for collecting objective data regarding the skills and needs of clients served.
- Maintain system for collecting program specific information including key data points.
- Maintain quality outcome data.
- Complete functional assessment.
- Develop and implement BSP. Behavior Specialist will consult after discharge.
- Seek input and maintain effective communication with IDT, LSW Team Leader, and supervisor.
- Modify BSP’s as necessary.
- Attend all agency, departmental, and client specific meetings as directed.
- Attend client psychiatric appointments and inpatient psychiatric discharge meetings.
- Conduct direct support staff training on implementation if individual behavioral support plans and related data collection.
- BCBA preferred.
- Must be BCBA eligible and obtain certification within 2 years of employment.
- Master’s degree in psychology, behavioral analysis, education, social work or related field.
- Minimum of 35 hours training and education in behavioral analysis and behavioral supports or Behavioral Analyst Board Certification.
- At least two years’ experience with behavioral supports evaluation and services for people with developmental disabilities.
- Must maintain any applicable license, training, or and certifications.
- Valid driver’s license and auto insurance.
- Certification and ongoing training in crisis intervention curriculum.
EEO and Affirmative Action Employer. Veterans, Women and Individuals with Disabilities encouraged to apply.