Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)
Location: Westminster, MD
Category: Group Homes
Sign-On Bonus: n/a
If you’re looking for a rewarding and challenging role supporting people with disabilities become more independent and involved in their community, then Benchmark is the place for you! Benchmark has grown to become one of the most respected organizations in the country in the areas of intellectual and developmental disabilities (IDD) and behavioral health.
Since 1960, Benchmark Human Services has been empowering marginalized populations to see their potential. We are committed to realizing the full potential of EVERYONE – those we serve, our partners and vendors, and our employees, who bring our mission to life each day. We actively strive to be a workplace that honors the unique experiences of our employees. Benchmark believes we are stronger, better, more effective in our pursuits when we are diverse; when we are equitable; and when we create space for everyone to be their authentic selves.
We are seeking a full time Board-Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) to provide behavior supports to clients and staff in the Enhanced Supervision Group Homes, Day Services and larger DDA community as needed. This position offers hands on engagement with individuals and staff outside of a typical clinical setting. We provide thorough training, a team environment, great challenges, and even greater fulfillment as you help individuals reach and expand their potential. The ideal candidate must be able to react well under pressure and be able to communicate effectively.
Flexible Schedule, Competitive Salary, and Multidisciplinary Team Approach!
- Competitive wages based on experience
- Flexible Schedule
- CEU Reimbursement & In House CE opportunities
- Company laptop provided
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Health, dental, vision insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Paid Time Off and Sick Time Pay
- 401k Plan with company match
- Profit sharing
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Life insurance and short term disability
- Discount programs
- Referral bonuses
- Advancement opportunities
- Provide the appropriate amount of hours to be able to bill DDA for Behavioral Consultation.
- Provide documentation of the behavioral services provided during the designated hours.
- Bill under Maryland’s Community Pathway Waiver of Behavioral Support Services.
- Provide direct monitoring, assessment, intervention, and staff training.
- Maintain system for collecting objective data regarding the skills and needs of clients served.
- Complete functional assessments annually and as needed.
- Develop BSP’s that meet DDA standards in accordance with COMAR 10.22.10.05 and address each client’s needs.
- Seek input and maintain effective communication with PCP team and supervisor.
- Modify BSP annually as needed and create simple one-page summary of BSP.
- Attend all agency, departmental and client specific meetings as directed.
- Attend client psychiatric appointments and inpatient psychiatric discharge meetings.
- Oversee and develop the RBT program for MD staff.
- Maintain client confidentiality.
- Must report any suspected abuse, neglect or exploitation to supervisor or department head.
- Ensure the health and safety of clients we serve.
- Masters’ degree in related field.
- Valid Maryland BCBA license
- Valid driver’s license and auto insurance
- A minimum of 2 years of experience is preferred but not required
Benchmark is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer. Veterans, Women and Individuals with Disabilities encouraged to apply