Location: Tifton, GA
Category: Crisis Response Services
Sign-On Bonus: n/a
If you’re looking for a rewarding job helping people with disabilities become more independent and involved in their community, Benchmark Human Services is seeking a Board-Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA). We provide thorough training, great challenges, and even greater fulfillment as you help individuals reach their maximum potential. Very flexible schedule you will not find in clinic settings.
- Working with individuals with autism or a developmental or intellectual diagnosis in a group home setting with no more than 4 individuals.
- Serve as a member of the Mobile Crisis Team and assist in Crisis Support Home and Intensive Support services.
- Provide documentation of the behavioral services provided.
- Provide direct monitoring, assessment, intervention, and staff training including behavioralsupports, proactive strategies, triggers, staff interventions, replacement behaviors, etc.
- Maintain system for collecting objective data regarding the skills and needs of clients served.
- Maintain system for collecting program specific information including key data points
- Work with a team managing scheduled behavior supports in the community through the state crisis program.
- Some weekend and on-call work may be required.
- Must be experienced and competent in profession and maintain any applicable license, training, or and certifications.
- Competitive wages based on experience
- Health and dental insurance
- 401k plan with company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid Time Off and Sick Time Pay
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Various shifts and locations
- Advancement opportunities
Salaried position with no billable hours.
- BCBA preferred.
- Must be BCBA eligible and obtain certification within 2 years of employment.
- Master’s degree in psychology, behavioral analysis, education, social work or related field.
- Minimum of 35 hours training and education in behavioral analysis and behavioral supports or Behavioral Analyst Board Certification.
- At least two years’ experience with behavioral supports evaluation and services for people with developmental disabilities.
- Valid driver’s license and auto insurance.
- Certification and ongoing training in crisis intervention curriculum.
Please apply online at BenchmarkHS.com and select the Careers tab, or send resume to [email protected] or text/call Abby at 918-315-3698
EEO and Affirmative Action Employer. Veterans, Women and Individuals with Disabilities encouraged to apply