Behavior Consultant / Behavior Analyst
Location: Swedesboro, NJ
Category: Group Homes
Sign-On Bonus: n/a
Provide overall behavioral supports to clients and staff in ESN group homes. Must be willing to flex schedule according to client’s needs.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide a minimum of ten hours of behavioral supports per site per week.
- Provide documentation of the behavioral services provided during the designated 10 hours.
- Provide direct monitoring, assessment, intervention, and staff training including behavioral supports, proactive strategies, triggers, staff interventions, replacement behaviors, etc.
- Maintain system for collecting objective data regarding the skills and needs of clients served.
- Maintain system for collecting program specific information including key data points.
- Complete functional assessments annually and as needed.
- Develop BSP’s that meet ICF/MR standards and address each client’s needs.
- Seek input and maintain effective communication with IDT and supervisor.
- Modify BSP annually and as needed.
- Attend all agency, departmental and client specific meetings as directed.
- Attend client psychiatric appointments and inpatient psychiatric discharge meetings.
- Conduct departmental training as directed.
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Competitive Wages
- Voluntary Benefits
- PTO + Sick time
- Advancement opportunities
- Company paid life insurance
- Master’s degree in related field.
- Provide State professional certification.
- Valid driver’s license.
Benchmark Human Services is an EOE/AAP Employer. Veterans, women, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Interested candidates can apply online at www.BenchmarkHS.com/Careers or email a resume to [email protected]