Automated Equipment Operator
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Wage: Up To $15.00
Sign-On Bonus: n/a
Tandem is one of only three full-service print and mail providers in the state dedicated to processing mail effectively and economically using state-of-the-art equipment. If you are looking for an open environment in which you can grow as part of the mail service industry, we want to meet you!
This position is M-F 1:30pm to 10:00pm
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Operates mail processing equipment including MLOCR, Meter, Inserter, and inkjet addresser
- Delivers mail to the Post Office in box truck
- Works with others as part of the mail processing team as required.
- Communicates quality/service issues to Production Manager.
- Report any suspected abuse, neglect or exploitation immediately to supervisor or department head.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Comply with all standards to assure the health and safety of all individuals.
- Report to work as scheduled.
- Ability to work flexible hours.
- High School diploma/GED
- Valid driver’s license
- Current auto insurance
- Mechanical Aptitude
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- 401k Plan with company match
- Company-paid life insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off/Sick time
- Access Perks discount program
- Voluntary benefits including disability and short term disability
(In August 2022, the company names “Post Masters, Blue Octopus Printing, and DOMA Document Solutions,” providing print, mail, and digital solutions to customers were rebranded as Tandem Solutions, or Tandem for short. These three entities, housed under AWRC, Benchmark Human Services’ not-for-profit sister company, look forward to partnering with customers and new team members under this new identity moving forward. To be clear, nothing has changed except the brand name. The work remains the same, the management and ownership remain the same, and most importantly, the team and mission remain the same.)
Benchmark Human Services is an EOE/AAP Employer. Veterans, women, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.