AFB Mail Clerk
Location: Wright-Patterson Air Force Base, OH
Sign-On Bonus: n/a
Post Masters, an ISO 9001:2015 certified facility, offers full-service mail and fulfillment, first-class presort, and third-class mail processing. Post Masters employs people with disabilities, giving them the opportunity to develop job skills while earning a paycheck. Post Masters has several major contracts through SourceAmerica, a national agency charged with developing employment opportunities for people with disabilities.
The Greene County, Ohio office is currently recruiting for one part time Mail Clerk. 15-25 Hours a week.
Hours available: M-F 8a – 5p or 8a – 6:30p; Sat 9a – 12p
Pay is $15.20 plus a Health and Wellness hourly stipend.
Participates in the sorting and delivery of the mail to the dormitory residents.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Sort & Pitch Mail
- Work with others as part of the mail processing team
- Mail Delivery to the six dormitories
- Customer window service for package retrieval and general delivery services
- Comply with all standards to assure the health and safety of all individuals
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to work well with others and support the team efforts.
- Serve and greet customers with a professional and polite demeanor.
- Must present themselves daily in a professional manner and with a professional appearance.
- Must meet required security clearance.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Must be 18 years old
- High school diploma/GED
- Must have a valid Driver’s license and auto insurance.
- Must be vaccinated against COVID-19
- Must be able to pass drug test & federal background check.
- Must meet federal ability one disability requirements.
PostMasters is an EOE/AAP Employer. Veterans, women, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Interested candidates can apply online at www.BenchmarkHS.com/Careers.