Administrative Assistant | Part Time
Location: South Bend, IN
Sign-On Bonus: n/a
Benchmark is a national leader in providing programs to individuals with disabilities and behavior health needs. Our South Bend office is seeking a Part-Time Administrative Assistant.
Since 1960, Benchmark has been empowering marginalized populations to see their potential. We are committed to realizing the full potential of EVERYONE – those we serve, our partners and vendors, and our employees, who bring our mission to life each day. We actively strive to be a workplace that honors the unique experiences of our employees. Benchmark believes we are stronger, better, more effective in our pursuits when we are diverse; when we are equitable; and when we create space for everyone to be their authentic selves.
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing clerical and administrative support, including secretarial and receptionist duties.
PART TIME BENEFITS:
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Other voluntary benefits
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Open, maintain, and close files as directed.
- Create, maintain, and close excel spreadsheets.
- Perform record retention.
- Assist with and perform administrative duties as assigned, including but not limited to filing, copying, faxing, shredding, typing, distributing mail, and maintaining spreadsheets.
- Coordinate order of office supplies and servicing of equipment.
- Coordinate IT needs and work with IT liaison to resolve IT issues.
- Assist with and perform receptionist duties as assigned.
- Provide training and computer support for new staff as needed.
- Attend meetings of Supported Living Director to take meeting minutes, type minutes, and distribute as needed.
- Maintain files for Supported Living department.
- Report any suspected abuse, neglect or exploitation immediately to supervisor or department head.
- Comply with all standards to assure the health and safety of all individuals.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to interact with staff, individuals served, and the public in a positive manner.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to multi-task and hand detail
- High school diploma or GED
- Prior office administration or secretarial experience preferred
Interested candidates can apply online at www.BenchmarkHS.com/Careers
Benchmark Human Services is an EOE/AAP Employer. Veterans, women, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.