Human Resources Assistant
Location: Fort Wayne, IN
Wage: Up To $15.00
Sign-On Bonus: n/a
Benchmark Human Services is a national leader in providing programs to individuals with disabilities and behavior health needs. Our Corporate Headquarters office located in Fort Wayne, IN is seeking a Full-Time Human Resources Assistant. Position will report to the Fort Wayne office M-F 8a-4:30p.
Since 1960, Benchmark has been empowering marginalized populations to see their potential. We are committed to realizing the full potential of EVERYONE – those we serve, our partners and vendors, and our employees, who bring our mission to life each day. We actively strive to be a workplace that honors the unique experiences of our employees. Benchmark believes we are stronger, better, more effective in our pursuits when we are diverse; when we are equitable; and when we create space for everyone to be their authentic selves.
The Human Resources Assistant is responsible for providing support to the Human Resources team and ensure information is kept orderly and compliant.
- Health, vision and dental insurance
- 401k plan with company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company paid life insurance
- Voluntary benefits
- Paid Time Off and Sick Time Pay
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Advancement opportunities
- and More!
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Conduct multiple background checks daily
- Contact and document applicant references
- Cover front reception desk as required
- Coordinate and maintain employment files
- Maintain employee data base
- Maintain applications for 1 year.
- Maintain terminated files for 3 years
- Ability to organize multiple projects at one time
- High school diploma or GED (some college preferred)
- Prior HR experience preferred
- Strong Communication and people skills
Interested candidates can apply online at www.BenchmarkHS.com/Careers
Benchmark Human Services is an EOE/AAP Employer. Veterans, women, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.