Location: Columbus, OH
Wage: Up To $13.00
Sign-On Bonus: n/a
Benchmark is a national leader in supporting individuals with disabilities and behavioral health challenges. Our Columbus, OH office is seeking positive, creative and engaging person to work as an Administrative Assistant. Successful applicants will attend paid training to obtain required certifications. This position is Monday thru Friday 9 am – 3 pm.
The administrative assistant will be responsible for providing clerical and administrative support, including secretarial and receptionist duties.
- Daily filing.
- Office management.
- Emailing spreadsheets and other information to internal and external customers.
- Data entry and order entry.
- Copying, organizing and reporting.
- Answer phone calls and route to appropriate personnel.
- Create invoicing.
- Report any suspected abuse, neglect or exploitation immediately to supervisor or department head.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Ability to interact with internal and external stakeholders in a positive and professional manner
- Attention to detail
- Telephone and email etiquette
- Prior office administration or secretarial experience preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, focusing on Word and Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- High School Diploma or Equivalency
Benchmark Human Services is an EOE/AAP Employer. Women, veteran’s, and individuals with disabilities encouraged to apply.