Location: Richmond, IN
Wage: Up To $11.25
Sign-On Bonus: n/a
Benchmark is a national leader in supporting individuals with disabilities and behavioral health challenges. Our Richmond, IN office is seeking a positive, creative and engaging person to work as an Administrative Assistant. Successful applicants will attend paid training to obtain required certifications. This position is Monday thru Friday 8 am – 4:30 pm.
Since 1960, Benchmark has been empowering marginalized populations to see their potential. We are committed to realizing the full potential of EVERYONE – those we serve, our partners and vendors, and our employees, who bring our mission to life each day. We actively strive to be a workplace that honors the unique experiences of our employees. Benchmark believes we are stronger, better, more effective in our pursuits when we are diverse; when we are equitable; and when we create space for everyone to be their authentic selves.
The administrative assistant will be responsible for providing clerical and administrative support, including secretarial and receptionist duties.
- No weekends, holidays, or late nights.
- Have a meaningful position with the opportunity to develop relationships with clients.
- Set location.
- 401k plan with company match
- PTO + Sick Time
- Referral Bonuses
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Tuition reimbursement
- Advancement opportunities
- Paid training
- Daily filing.
- Office management.
- Emailing spreadsheets and other information to internal and external customers.
- Data entry and order entry.
- Copying, organizing and reporting.
- Answer phone calls and route to appropriate personnel.
- Create invoicing.
- Report any suspected abuse, neglect or exploitation immediately to supervisor or department head.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Ability to interact with internal and external stakeholders in a positive and professional manner
- Attention to detail
- Telephone and email etiquette
- Prior office administration or secretarial experience preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, focusing on Word and Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- High School Diploma or Equivalency
Benchmark Human Services is an EOE/AAP Employer. Veterans, women, and individuals with disabilities encouraged to apply.