Location: Fort Wayne, IN
Category: Camp Red Cedar
Sign-On Bonus: n/a
The administrative assistant is responsible for assisting with Development, Lodge, and Camp Red Cedar (CRC) duties. This involves assisting with managing the grant process from the application phase through the completion of the reporting phase, helping steward relationships with foundations, government agencies, individual donors, corporate partners, and Lodge renters, including individuals and corporations, managing the Lodge contract process from application to completion, providing tours of The Lodge for rentals and donors, and general office and front desk duties for CRC.
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- 401k Plan with company match
- Company-paid life insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off/Sick time
- Access Perks discount program
- Voluntary benefits including disability and short-term disability
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Front Desk Duties include answering and directing calls and acting as the “first impression” ambassador.
- Collaborate with the development director and CRC director to determine ideal grant initiatives, programs, and projects.
- Work directly with the development director to coordinate and complete grant applications with proper deliverables, keep staff informed of deadlines and deliverables, and ensure that they are submitted before their deadline.
- Track reporting requirements for awarded grants and coordinate with necessary parties to compile the needed documentation within deadlines.
- Collaborate with the development director to ensure that all collateral items and other deliverables for grant awards are fulfilled.
- Help with donor stewardship and event planning duties from planning to execution.
- Assist the CRC director, development director, and assistant director with administrative tasks and paperwork.
- Manage The Lodge rental process from application to completion; including contracts, payments, and due dates.
- Coordinate new Lodge contracts and payments with Legal and Accounting departments, and update the R Drive.
- Advocate for Camp Red Cedar’s mission at all times.
- Report any suspected abuse, neglect, or exploitation immediately to the supervisor or department head.
- Three years of Administrative experience
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred)
- Grant writing experience (preferred)
If interested, please apply at: www.BenchmarkHS.com
Benchmark Human Services is an EOE/AAP Employer. Veterans, women, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply