Team Lead High Behavior Homes
Location: Elizabethtown, IN
Category: Group Homes
Wage: Up To $21.00
Sign-On Bonus: n/a
Benchmark Human Services has grown to become one of the most respected organizations in the country in the areas of intellectual and developmental disabilities (IDD) and behavioral health. We work with people at home, work, and in the community through residential, employment, crisis response, recovery, behavioral, children’s services, and day services. Our High Behavior Group Homes in the Elizabethtown area is currently recruiting for a Team Lead.
Since 1960, Benchmark has been empowering marginalized populations to see their potential. We are committed to realizing the full potential of EVERYONE – those we serve, our partners and vendors, and our employees, who bring our mission to life each day. We actively strive to be a workplace that honors the unique experiences of our employees. Benchmark believes we are stronger, better, more effective in our pursuits when we are diverse; when we are equitable; and when we create space for everyone to be their authentic selves.
Click here to see what it’s like to work at Benchmark: Benchmark Human Services Strength & Heart Video
- Competitive wages based on experience
- Health and dental insurance
- 401k plan with company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company paid life insurance
- Voluntary benefits
- Paid Time Off and Sick Time Pay
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Various shifts and locations
- Advancement opportunities
- Employee referral bonuses
Support and train direct care staff. Ensure quality of services provided and health and safety to individual’s served.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Collect and disseminate forms and agency information as determined by the Manager.
- Help develop and manage Group Home schedule.
- Responsible for ensuring home is safe, clean, and in good condition.
- Help collect and manage individual’s financial information.
- Be sure that Active Treatment is being implemented per the client’s ISP.
- Assist in monitoring individual’s health care needs.
- Ensure that monthly safety drills are conducted and documented.
- Be available for all client conferences in assigned home.
- Attend weekly, bi-weekly, and monthly meetings.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Valid driver’s license and auto insurance.
- At least 2 year’s experience working with individuals with ID/DD strongly preferred.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Some supervisory experience preferred.
Interested candidates should apply at http://Benchmarkhs.com/Careers
Benchmark Human Services is an EOE/AAP Employer. Women, veteran’s, and individuals with disabilities encouraged to apply.