Location: Lima, OH
Category: Supported Living
Wage: Up To $17.00
Sign-On Bonus: n/a
Benchmark Human Services has grown to become one of the most respected organizations in the country in the areas of intellectual and developmental disabilities (IDD) and behavioral health. We work with people at home, work, and in the community through residential, employment, crisis response, recovery, behavioral, children’s services, and day services. Our Supported Living Program in the Lima area is currently recruiting for a Team Lead.
- Ability to hang out, watch movies/sports, play video/board games with your client
- 1 on 1 personalized care
- Develop a mentorship/relationship with the client: go to sporting events and on van rides
- Become a person client’s trust and look-up to
- Competitive wages based on experience
- Health and dental insurance
- 401k plan with company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company paid life insurance
- Voluntary benefits
- Paid Time Off and Sick Time Pay
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Various shifts and locations
- Advancement opportunities
- Quarterly retention bonuses
- Referral bonuses
Support and train direct care staff. Ensure quality of services provided and health and safety to individual’s served.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Collect and disseminate forms and agency information as determined by the Manager.
- Help develop and manage Supported Living schedule.
- Responsible for ensuring individuals home is safe, clean, and in good condition.
- Help collect and manage individual’s financial information.
- Be sure that Active Treatment is being implemented per the client’s ISP.
- Assist in monitoring individual’s health care needs.
- Ensure that monthly safety drills are conducted and documented.
- Be available 24/7 except day/weekend off.
- Be available for all client conferences in assigned home.
- Attend weekly, bi-weekly, and monthly meetings.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Valid driver’s license and auto insurance.
- At least 2 year’s experience working with individuals with ID/DD strongly preferred.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Some supervisory experience preferred.
Interested candidates should apply at http://Benchmarkhs.com/Careers or email a resume to [email protected]
Benchmark Human Services is an EOE/AAP Employer. Women, veteran’s, and individuals with disabilities encouraged to apply.