High Behavior Group Home Residential Manager
Location: Elizabethtown, IN, Scipio, IN, Seymour, IN
Category: Group Homes
Wage: Annual Salary: $43,000
Sign-On Bonus: n/a
Benchmark Human Services has grown to become one of the most respected organizations in the country in the areas of intellectual and developmental disabilities (IDD) and behavioral health. We work with people at home, work, and in the community through residential, employment, crisis response, recovery, behavioral, children’s services, and day services. Our High Behavior Group Homes in the Elizabethtown & Scipio, IN area are currently recruiting for a Residential Manager.
Since 1960, Benchmark has been empowering marginalized populations to see their potential. We are committed to realizing the full potential of EVERYONE – those we serve, our partners and vendors, and our employees, who bring our mission to life each day. We actively strive to be a workplace that honors the unique experiences of our employees. Benchmark believes we are stronger, better, more effective in our pursuits when we are diverse; when we are equitable; and when we create space for everyone to be their authentic selves.
- Develop meaningful relationships with clients.
- Learn invaluable skills.
- Become someone client’s trust and look up to.
- Regular office hours.
- Must be on call for emergencies/coverage.
- Some weekends required.
- Health, dental, and vision insurance.
- Life insurance.
- Mileage reimbursement.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Paid Time Off and Sick Time Pay.
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA).
- Advancement opportunities.
- 401k with company match.
- Employee discounts with various vendors.
- Provide training and supervision to staff in accordance with state and federal regulations, as well as Benchmark Group Home policies and procedures.
- Participate as part of an interdisciplinary team in the development and implementation of each client’s individual plan.
- Maintain staff schedule according to staffing limitations.
- Oversee financial management for house budget and for each client as specified in the ISP.
- Attend all agency and departmental meetings, client appointments as directed, and chair client specific and staff meetings.
- Provide on call services and respond to client and house needs.
- Complete daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly documentation as required by Benchmark Human Services, state, and federal regulations.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Some college preferred.
- Supervisory experience strongly preferred.
- Valid driver’s license and auto insurance.
- Reliable transportation.
- Experience working with individuals with developmental and/or intellectual disabilities.
Benchmark Human Services is an EOE/AAP Employer. Veterans, women, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.