Our Cincinnati office is hosting a job fair with open interviews on Thursday, December 8th from 12p to 4p! Full-time, part-time, and weekend hours are available!
Miami Township Civic Center
6101 Meijer Dr.
Benchmark is a national leader in providing programs to individuals with disabilities and mental illness. We are seeking qualified and caring people to work as a Direct Support Professional (DSP) in our Supported Living Program located in the Cincinnati area. Successful applicants will attend paid training to obtain required certifications. No experience is necessary, learn on-the-job.
Click here to see what it’s like to work at Benchmark: Benchmark Human Services Strength & Heart HD – YouTube
- Protect and honor the rights of individuals with disabilities
- Ensuring a safe and clean home for individuals served
- Develop a positive rapport while serving as a role model to create a safe and caring environment
- Teach skills to individuals served that increase independence
- Document data displaying the individual served goals and progression
- Assist in finding and participating in meaningful community activities
- Work with a team to enhance the growth of individuals served
- Participate in on-going professional training
- Competitive wages based on years of experience
- Health, vision and dental insurance
- Paid Time Off and Sick Time Pay
- 401k plan with company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company paid life insurance
- Voluntary benefits
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Advancement opportunities
- Valid driver’s license
- Reliable transportation
- Valid auto insurance
- High school diploma or GED
Interested candidates can apply online at www.BenchmarkHS.com/Careers
Benchmark Human Services is an EOE/AAP Employer. Veterans, women, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.