The best start in life.
The biggest developmental impacts happen before age three, when our brains are best suited to learn and grow. Benchmark is involved in all aspects of care for the youngest among us—from overseeing regional programs to providing hands-on services through federal and state programs.
Children’s Services help babies and toddlers with disabilities or delays learn new skills that typically develop during the first three years of life including physical, cognitive, social/emotional, and communication skills.
Infant & Toddler Services
This program ensures that families with infants and toddlers experiencing developmental delays or disabilities have access to early intervention services in the child’s natural environment. Benchmark provides guidance, education, evaluation, and developmental direction to families and their young children, along with an array of specialized therapeutic support.
Benchmark’s Infant and Toddler programs are based in:
- Connecticut: Serving Danbury, Bridgeport, and Stratford areas
- Florida: Serving South Miami and Monroe County (Southernmost Coast) Miami, FL (305) 929-8705
- Indiana: Serving Elkhart, St. Joseph, LaGrange, and Lake Counties
- Missouri: Serving St. Louis and the surrounding areas
- Montana: Serving DDP Region 2
- Virginia: Serving Fairfax, Loudoun, and Prince William Counties, and the cities of Alexandria and Arlington
System Point of Entry
In St. Louis, Missouri, Benchmark administers the state contract coordinating care for families as they enter and navigate through the early intervention system, generally called the System Point of Entry (SPOE).
For updates about services and activities, providers and parents can call
(866) 738-9807; to learn more about Missouri First Steps, please visit their website.
For individuals living with intense medical needs, a chronic condition, or recovering from illness or surgery, there’s no substitute for the comfort and privacy of home.
Benchmark’s HomePointe HealthCare division is a primarily pediatric-based homecare company, caring for medically fragile children in the comfort of their homes.
HomePointe’s mission is to help clients reach their full potential and maintain optimal health at home by providing skilled, competent, and compassionate care.
For more information about HomePointe HealthCare, please visit HomePointeCares.com or call us:
Fort Wayne, Indiana: (260) 748-7913
Hobart, Indiana: (219) 945-5322