Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW, LPC)
Location: Albany, GA, Valdosta, GA
Category: Crisis Response Services
Sign-On Bonus: n/a
Benchmark Human Services has grown to become one of the most respected organizations in the country in the areas of intellectual and developmental disabilities (IDD) and behavioral health. We work with people at home, at work, and in the community, through residential, employment, crisis response, behavioral, recovery, children’s services and day services. Our Georgia Region 4 Crisis program is recruiting for a Licensed Staff for Zone Lead.
- Act as the clinical supervisor for multiple crisis teams in a zone.
- Provide clinical and administrative oversight to crisis teams.
- Coordinate the short-term out-of-home placements with stakeholders.
- Provide overall clinical support to teams needing an involuntary commitment for consumers.
- Facilitate the involuntary commitment process.
- Develop discharge plans detailing the discontinuation from crisis support services.
- Must be willing to flex schedule accordingly to provide services, supports, care and treatment to crisis teams as required, respond immediately when dispatched on crisis responses and be present to provide supervision to staff.
- Provide clinical supervision to LCSWs & LMSWs.
- Health, vision and dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Mileage reimbursement
- 401k plan with company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid Time Off and Sick Time Pay
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Employee discounts with various vendors
- Advancement opportunities
- Valid driver’s license and personal auto insurance
- LCSW or LPC
- Meets criteria to maintain LCSW or LPC
- At least two years of experience providing services to individuals with severe and persistent mental illness
- Candidates for employment are required to pass drug screening and a thorough background history will be completed.
If interested please complete on-line application: www.BenchmarkHS/Careers
Benchmark Human Services is an EOE/AAP Employer. Veterans, women, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.