Whiteman AFB Mailroom Associate
Location: Whiteman AFB, MO
Category: Post Masters
Sign-On Bonus: n/a
Participates in the daily processing of first class mail and standard mail.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide daily mail pickup and delivery to 25 locations throughout the base
- Operate X-Ray and ION Scan equipment on incoming mail in conjunction with the current air force protection condition
- Operate meter equipment in order to apply postage to each outgoing mail piece
- Sort incoming and outgoing mail to the 25 locations throughout the base
- Maintain tracking logs to assist in monitoring the base’s accountable mail
- Follow all rules and regulations in accordance with Whiteman AFB
- Report any suspected abuse, neglect or exploitation immediately to supervisor or department head.
- Comply with all standards to assure the health and safety of all individuals.
- Valid driver’s license and auto insurance
- Possess a high diploma/GED
- Meet required security clearness
- No have been previously removed for cause from work in a postal, mail, or other communications activity
- Not have physical restrictions prohibiting duty that involves prolonged standing, walking, or lifting weights up to and including the maximum weight for mail piece (70 lbs.)
- Must have an interim Secret clearance and have a favorable Entrance National Agency Check (ENTNAC) or National Agency Check (NAC) on file
- Competitive wages
- Health and dental insurance
- 401k plan with company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid Time Off and Sick Time Pay
- Various shifts
- Advancement opportunities
Benchmark Human Services is an EOE/AAP Employer. Veterans, women, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.