Location: Aurora, IN, Lawrenceburg, IN
Category: Supported Living
Sign-On Bonus: n/a
Benchmark Human Services has grown to become one of the leading organizations in the country in the areas of intellectual and developmental disabilities (IDD) and behavioral health. We work with people at home, work, and in the community through residential, employment, crisis response, behavioral, recovery, children, and day services. Our Lawrenceburg Supported Living department is seeking an experienced Team Lead.
- Support and train Direct Support Professionals.
- Ensure quality of services provided.
- Help develop and manage staffing schedules.
- Ensure the home is safe, clean, and in good condition.
- Provide direct care to individuals including, but not limited to, hygiene, feeding, household care, keeping appointments, goal setting.
- Attend required trainings and meetings.
- Maintain documentation, certification, and training as required.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Health, vision, and dental insurance.
- Life insurance.
- Mileage reimbursement.
- 401k with company match.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Paid Time Off and Sick Time Pay.
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA).
- Employee discounts with various vendors.
- Advancement opportunities.
- Competitive wages.
- Valid driver’s license and auto insurance.
- Experience working with individuals with disabilities.
- High school diploma or equivalency preferred.
- Access to a vehicle in good working order.
If interested, please complete an application online at http://Benchmarkhs.com/Careers
Benchmark Human Services is an EOE/AAP Employer. Veterans, women, and individuals with disabilities encouraged to apply.