Industrial Team Leader
Location: Fort Wayne, IN
Category: Industrial Operations
Sign-On Bonus: n/a
Benchmark is a national leader in providing programs to individuals with disabilities and behavioral health needs. The Fort Wayne office is seeking qualified and caring people to work as a Team Lead. Successful applicants will attend paid training to obtain required certifications.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Supervise daily individual behavior and report findings.
- Supply assigned individuals with necessary work tools, supplies, and operator work instructions.
- Assign work tasks to individuals base on their skills and abilities driven by customer production needs.
- Individual/group instruction regarding positive work behaviors, acceptable work performance, positive work attitudes, work relationships, etc.
- Instruct individuals regarding use of hand tools, equipment, organization of work, safety, etc.
- Participate in regular production meetings held by work center management team.
- Competitive wages
- Health and dental insurance
- 401k plan with company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid Time Off and Sick Time Pay
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Various shifts and locations
- Advancement opportunities
- Reliable transportation
- High school diploma or GED
- Previous history working in production/factory setting
- Previous history working with adults with intellectual/developmental disabilities
Benchmark Human Services is an Affirmative Action, Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Veterans, women and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.