Category: Supported Living
Join Benchmark Human Services and positively impact the lives of other people who are just like you! Benchmark is a national leader in providing programs to individuals with disabilities and mental illness. The Dayton office is seeking qualified and caring people to work as a Supported Living Supervisor (supervisor, DSP, CNA, home health aide, personal care attendant, PCA nursing assistant) near their Kettering location. Successful applicants will attend paid training to obtain required certifications.
- Assists the Program Coordinator in supervising, supporting and training Direct Support staff
- Ensuring quality of services provided and the health and safety of the individual served
- Coordinate and manage the operation of Supported Living homes
- Plans and implements community based, age appropriate, recreational activities for the clients.
- Minimum of one year previous management experience
- Minimum of High School Diploma/GED
- Valid driver’s license and auto insurance
- Dependable transportation
- Competitive compensation
- Opportunities for career advancement
- Flexible schedule
- Medical and dental insurance
- 401K with employer match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid time off and sick time
- Referral bonuses
Candidates for employment are required to pass drug screening.
Benchmark Human Services is an EOE/AAP Employer. Veterans, women, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If interested apply online at www.BenchmarkHS.com/Careers or email resume to email@example.com